"Mom take one like this" All American Kids For more weekly winners go here:
Loved your pictures today; of course he gets to eat the stars! You get to do whatever you want when you're that cute. :-)Here is my post. Have a great week!
Awww! That last one is just adorable. I love their 4th of July outfits!!
Great winners this week! My faves though are the kiddies in their July 4th outfits :)
So very, very sweet! The kids dressed for 4th of July are my favorites.
The last shot is great. I love their outfits.
What was Joe doing on the laptop!?! That's a perfect picture!
Oh-he was probably pulling the keys off the laptop--he's obsessed and will speedily crawl over as soon as we open it up...
What wonderful winners!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Loved your pictures today; of course he gets to eat the stars! You get to do whatever you want when you're that cute. :-)
Here is my post. Have a great week!
Awww! That last one is just adorable. I love their 4th of July outfits!!
Great winners this week! My faves though are the kiddies in their July 4th outfits :)
So very, very sweet! The kids dressed for 4th of July are my favorites.
The last shot is great. I love their outfits.
What was Joe doing on the laptop!?! That's a perfect picture!
Oh-he was probably pulling the keys off the laptop--he's obsessed and will speedily crawl over as soon as we open it up...
What wonderful winners!!
Post a Comment