Friday, May 30, 2008

So what's the deal with walking...

Bubba, as we lovingly call him, is going on 14 months next week. He cruises around the furniture, he crawls at lightening speed, and would get a traffic ticket if he is in those awful illegal walkers! But the little bugger won't even attempt to walk... He gets spaghetti legs when you try to hold his hands and MAKE HIM walk. I have been hounding the Occupational Therapist at school on a monthly basis. Today she told me--don't let it go past 15 months. So that means one more....then what? Maybe consult the pediatrician, contact early intervention services?? I will admit he is a little stubborn and seems like he just DOES NOT WANT TO WALK...

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Quinn didn't walk until 15 months - so I would worry too much. Well, I actually would worry, but I worry about everything. I think it's bad if it gets to 18 months.